Shackleton's Real Estate and Auction Co. is conveniently located at the edge of Stratford on Road 113 (Embro Road). We have over 3 acres of free parking, and excellent highway exposure. A newly constructed 6900 sq. ft. building houses both our Real Estate offices, and our Auction centre. Our Auction Centre is bright, spacious, clean and comfortable. We have a snack booth where you can enjoy hot dogs, coffee and home made pies. Our building is wheel chair accessible and is well heated during the cold winter months. All our Auction Sales are computerized for quick and accurate registration, clerking, and cashiering.
- Huron-Perth Real Estate Board
- London-St. Thomas Real Estate Board
- Ontario Real Estate Association
- Canadian Real Estate Association
- Appraisal Institute of Canada
- Auctioneers Association of Ontario
- National Auctioneers Association
- Rotary Club of Stratford
- Stratford and District Chamber of Commerce
Real Estate Broker
- Ontario Real Estate Association. Brent has sold all types of Real Estate including residential, agricultural, commercial, and industrial, throughout Southwestern Ontario.
- B.A. in Economics, University of Western Ontario (1987)
- CRA (Canadian Residential Appraiser) designation from the Appraisal Institute of Canada (1990). Major clients included major banks and trust companies for mortgage purposes; law firms for estate, bankruptcy and divorce.
- Graduated from the Reppert School of Auctioneering (1999), Auburn, Indiana.
- Novice Champion Auctioneer (2002), Auctioneer’s Association of Ontario.
- CPPA (Canadian Personal Property Appraiser) Designation (2002) from the Canadian Personal Property Appraisers Group.
- President of the Auctioneers Association of Ontario (2005)
- Opened “Shackleton’s Real Estate & Auction Co.” and built new Auction Centre (2005).