Prime 100 acre farm located 1 mile east of the Town of Mitchell with frontage on Highway 8 and Road 155. Approximately 89 acres workable land – systematically tiled. Good, level workable land with no ditches or creeks, with good access from both roads. Property improved with a one and three quarter storey dwelling built in the mid 19th century and features updated modern kitchen, and bathroom, 4 bedrooms (master with 3pc ensuite), windows replaced, geothermal heating system, updated wiring, 5 year old roof, drilled well, and septic system; attached 2 car garage. Well landscaped mature lot, with approximately 6 acre wood lot. Outbuildings include an older bank barn – set up for beef cattle, and large older driveshed.
Terms of Sale:
Tender packages with full Terms of Sale available at our office. Basic Terms of Sale are as follows:
- Tender deadline is 6 pm on the 30th of November 2016.
- All Offers must be Cash only with no conditions for financing, inspection or otherwise.
- $50,0000.00 certified cheque or money order payable to “Shackleton’s Real Estate & Auction Co. in Trust” must accompany all Offers
- Offers are Subject to Seller Approval
- Property being Sold “AS IS”
To view the Property call Brent Shackleton at 519-271-2646 or direct at 519-275-0762 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, go to our website www.shackletons.com