DESCRIPTION: 149.7 acre productive farm located 10 km East of Stratford. Property is a corner lot with frontage along Road 108 and paved Line 37. Property has approximately 135 acres workable and a 10 acre woodlot. There is presently 68 acres planted in Hay, and there will be 67 acres in corn planted prior to closing. All crops will be INCLUDED in the sale price of the farm. According to the Perth County Soil Survey, primary soil type consists of Harriston Silt Loam, and Huron Clay Loam – both with good natural drainage. Topography of the lot is rolling with two municipal drains running through the property. Workable lands are randomly tiled, with a small area of systematic tile in one field.
Site is improved with a fieldstone home with new windows and 4 yr old propane furnace. Dwelling is serviced with a drilled well (approx. 300’ deep), and older septic system. There is an old barn on the property of little value.
OTHER IMPROVEMENTS INCLUDE
2 Solar Panels with approximate annual revenues of $14,000.00
Grain dryer system with (1) 33 x 7 Ring Storage Bin (19914 bu); (2) 24 x 5 Ring Storage Bins (7434 Bu); (1) Hopper Bin (2900 bu); (1) 12 column Sukup Dryer (330 bu hold capacity); (1) Airmove Dryer from big bin to middle bin; full aeration floors; 8” power sweep unload; 3 phase with single phase transformer.
LEGAL DESCRIPTION: Lot 25 Concession 2 North Easthope; Part Lot 24 Concession 2 North Easthope as in R246648; S/T R1445819 Perth East
TERMS OF SALE:
- $50,000.00 deposit certified cheque or Bank Draft payable to “Shackleton’s Real Estate & Auction Co.”
- Cash Offers only, with no conditions for financing, inspection or otherwise.
- Property sold “AS IS” with no representation or warranty with respect to soil type or environmental matters
- Seller reserves the right to accept or reject any and all Offers at his sole discretion.
- Closing date shall be JUNE 26, 2019 with a 20 day Title Search period.