Located at Part Lot 18 Concession 12 (Fullarton) West Perth Township, County of Perth. 95 acre parcel with 85 acres workable, and 10 acre wood lot. This is an excellent parcel of land – systematically tiled, corner lot with great access; level topography with no buildings. According to the Perth County Soil Map, soil type consists of Huron Clay Loam – which is considered to have “good natural drainage.”
Terms of Sale:
- $50,000.00 deposit certified cheque or Bank Draft payable to “Shackleton’s Real Estate & Auction Co.”
- Cash Offers only, with no conditions for financing, inspection or otherwise.
- Property sold “AS IS” with no representation or warranty with respect to soil type or environmental matters
- Closing Date shall be January 4th, 2019
- Seller reserves the right to accept or reject any and all Offers at his sole discretion.
TENDER DEADLINE: DECEMBER 6TH, 2018 at 6:00 PM
For more information, or a Tender Package, contact Brent Shackleton, Broker of Record, 519-271-2646 or email@example.com